Thursday, January 21, 2010

Zombie Nation

I'm feeling much better today. Yesterday was very depressing and frustrating. Calling airlines everyday for 2 weeks caught up to me then. Our flatmates got their luggage today which was exciting. The only thing is, that mine is still M.I.A. I called British Airways and they said the tag could've fallen off and that it could be in Dallas, London, or with a company called Rico's Delivery. As for Rico's, I can't say I have too much trust.

All that behind me, I must say that I've had a great night. 3 of us went to Nancy's Bordello for drinks and a bite to eat. I had fish and chips and a strawberry beer. The fish literally melted in my mouth. Amazing. Then, feeling adventurous, I had a drink called "Zombie Nation." Evidently the bar limits each person to 2 per night. You can imagine. It was epic. Anywho, going to watch a film with the neighbors. Adios.





No comments:

Post a Comment