Monday, January 25, 2010

Cam, Where are we?

This is an older draft I forgot to post. I want to post everything so I don't forget anything that has happened. I guess this was just last week when I got my luggage. Oh what a happy day it was.

After going through the luggage, I've realized I packed only 2 pairs jeans. 4 coats. But 2 pair of jeans? I wish I knew what was going through my head when I was packing. That set aside, good news is that I have all of my stuff from home as well as 6 Gatorade packets. That should last until mum can send more.

It seems I have been worrying so much about calling the airlines hourly and dealing with school, that I haven't really had time to enjoy Newcastle. Well, after receiving my luggage as I was walking to school, it hit me. I'm in England. See reference: Mitchell in Cosco http://www.hulu.com/watch/100866/modern-family-casablanca

So it's hit me. We are going to Edinburgh for the weekend.

D is my Valentines date because we are going to see the London Philharmonic Orchestra on Feb 14!
And on the 19th, we're going to see Billy Bragg in concert/film showing.
So exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment