Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chase

D woke me up this morning with great news. DHL called her and they found my bag! Thank jebus. I'm not going to believe it until I see it, but the good news is that it is with a reputable company and not some guy named Rico (no offense to my uncle Rico). But please, Uncle Rico, if you ever start a delivery company, call it something other than Rico's Delivery. Unless you are delivering packages of the mexican-food type.

Anywho, we went out last night to a club called Chase, then came back to the flat and watched 40 Year Old Virgin with our neighbors. Good times. I think I might have some pics from last night.

Cross your fingers that my luggage comes Monday. It will be a glorious reuniting.

vvvvvvvvvv Thats my coat by the way vvvvvvvvvvvvv



No comments:

Post a Comment