Monday, January 18, 2010

Beans and Toast

When choosing breakfast today, I was struck with a spontaneous bolt. So what other than beans and toast?
I had these thoughts that it might be something completely different than what I was picturing; maybe different spices in the beans to make them more...breakfast-ier? Or something that made it justifiable as being a breakfast food. No. It was, indeed, beans. on toast. That's it. We're talking a 1/4 can of heinz baked beans poured on a slice of buttered toast. I think you get the picture. And I have no comment.

4 comments:

  1. did you make it yourself, or was it a meal you bought in the cafeteria? mmmmmmmmm beanstoast

    ReplyDelete
  2. They eat that in New Zealand too!!
    It's interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat that everyday here in Kentucky:) lol
    I must go through ten cans of beans a week. :D

    ReplyDelete