Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just One Post About My Obsession

I just wanted to say that it is very odd for me, a huge Who fan, to be listening to the album "Live at Leeds" when I am sitting 2 hours away from Leeds. And that is it. I promise. No more Who stuff.

Other exciting stuff we're doing:

Screenprinting tomorrow!

Taking a weekend trip to Edinburgh, Scotland tomorrow too!

Going to see the London Philharmonic on Valentines Day. (We're wearing little hearts pinned on our clothes, just like Julia Child)

Going to see a documentary about an organization for rehabilitation in prisons. The organization gives guitars to inmates as part of their rehab. Then followed by a short live set by the graduates of the program, as well as Billy Bragg

It's all happening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment