Sunday, May 30, 2010

You Say It's Your Birthday

Well it's my birthday too, yeah.

My passport claims I'm another year older, today. But I didn't have to look there because Facebook beat it to the punch.

I went into town, splurged on 2 pineapples from Waitrose (the home of beautiful packaging) instead of Tesco (the home of rotten pineapples), bought some popsicles and a Newcastle Jersey. Happy Birthday to me.

This is said Newcastle Jersey. What should I get on the back (number and name-wise)?

Later we're headed to a club called Digital to celebrate birthdays as well as saying goodbye to the roommates. The last of the girls leave tomorrow morning. I will miss them dearly.

Luckily Tuesday, I'll be bussing it up to Scotland to meet Sami and Steve, friends from home. I am so excited to see people from home. It might tide me over until I get to see all of your beautiful faces on the 8th.

I hope that everyone has a safe (and ash free) flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment