Friday, May 21, 2010

All Great Things Must Come To An End -In Two Weeks

I never in my wildest dreams, would have thought that things would go the way they did. I think that is what is so great about studying abroad.

I'm going to miss Newcastle.
I'm going to miss being so close to these amazing places.
I'm going to miss being able to wake up and just decide "I think I want to go to the castle today."
I will miss feeling out of my element. I will even miss all the bloody coins.
I will miss hearing "cheers" and "uni." I will miss the view from our flat.
I will miss this space and all of the people I've met.
I will miss the excitement of being in a new place.
I think it's the little things I will miss the most.

Although I will miss Newcastle, I've missed home like it's nobody's business.
I can't wait for the Ramsey-ass reunion, it will be a good one.
It will be amazing to hug my family because it's the one thing Skype won't let me do.
I can't wait to sleep in my own bed and to have my dogs to snuggle with.
I can't wait to clean out my life. Travelling has made me realize I can live on very little.
After returning, I plan on eating so much. The most important being Mom's food. Then comes Chipotle -and really any Mexican food I can get a hold of. I'm already planning numerous trips to Dirty Franks with the friends, and the G&R with the fam. New Riegel will be even more delicious than it already is. I plan on buying cases of purple Gatorade.

No comments:

Post a Comment