Saturday, May 15, 2010

Eggs For Dinner: Only For Poor People And Those Who Really Like Eggs

Unfortunately, I fall under the first category.

I normally have a reasonable amount of money in the bank just in case a "rainy day" comes. Well it looks like Italy was my rainy, yet very sunny and beautiful, day.

My budgeting was totally messed up with things I didn't expect, or rather, things I didn't expect to be so expensive. Flights, trains, hostels...all about double what I was expecting.

Through all of this though, I've learned a lesson. And that is: "Watch your money, or you might end up having to eat eggs." Can you tell I don't like eggs? But at 1.39 a dozen, it's my cheapest source of protein.

All this being said, instead of being down about not being able to eat fancy food or travel right now, I'm going to take this as an adventure.

P.S. If anyone needs any copywriting or design work done, I'm cheap. And I'd rather not eat eggs anymore.

1 comment: