Friday, May 28, 2010

Thanks To The Padres


I saw this ad in LHR Airport after coming home from Rome, which is peculiar because this ad came true at that moment. I realized I had about 200 dollars to live on for a month and a half.

So I was still chugging along...relying on my family a bit (thank you by the way) and a few days ago I checked my balance online.



Whoops. How did THAT happen?

There were a few days where I just didn't go out, in fear I might see something I "couldn't live without" and blow my whole, 2.88, wad on it (like a loaf of bread).

Thankfully, my birthday is Sunday, so Mom and I have been going through the yearly debate of "what do you want for your birthday?" I never get cash because my parents want my present to be a surprise. And believe me, it was a surprise this year, even better than cash.

Direct. Deposit.

(And just in time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment