Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's About To Hit The Fan...In A Good Way

Thursday is Venice. We're staying for one night, heading to Milan for a few days, then to Sulmona for a week and some change. After that is Rome for a couple days, and we'll be back in the UK before we know it.

I can't believe how fast time is flying; It seems like just yesterday that we stepped off the plane in 4 inches of snow (count 'em, 1, 2, 3, 4) and told our bags had been lost. I'm glad to say we've come a long way from that place. We've seen England, Scotland, Spain, and now, Italy. We've met so many great friends and seen some amazing places. I am truly blessed to be here.

Wait, I should've saved the sap hour for the very last blogpost. I've still got a good 2 months to run out of money and get lost.

On that note, I've been thinking of future posts lately. At some point I scribbled a great blog post title in my moleskine. I discovered it today and I can't wait to use it, but it'll have to wait till we're in Rome. Ah, the suspense!

No comments:

Post a Comment