Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Le trou du cul

That's just one of the many swear words I learned tonight from our French friends. Our roommate and her friends, Jeremy and Mael, D, Ash, and I went to Nancy's for a drink but it turned into me teaching them English swear words;Then they taught me in French.

We walked to the river which was absolutely gorgeous tonight. Very cold. But still beautiful.

Tomorrow we are mailing our claims to British Airways for our lost baggage. I'm glad we will bury this whole situation soon. Hopefully it will never rise from the dead (i.e. loosing our baggage on the flight home). To prevent this, we have decided to buy neon duct tape and anything that will make our bag stand out. Our bags will look more flamboyant than Elton John by the time we're through with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment